guyssss, i’m so so so so so so so sorry, but my internet just froze and closed all my tabs INCLUDING my mymaths homework :(
this is sine and cosine work, please please please help me out, omfg
i will give you all a million promo’s as well as the people who helped me earlier, i’m so sorry
- luxcoast answered: for the third one use sine law to solve for x. So you do sin43/4.3 = sinx/5.5 then solve for x !
- crystal-math said: just use a calculator?
- lauren-wright answered: I have the answers, and message me for my working, bottom left one x=55 and bottom right x=41 <3
- a-m-a-t-e likes this
- exxams answered: hey so weird, I was doing this mynahs today!sin(43)/4.3 x 5.5 then shift sin ( as its an angle) hope this helps.
- eup-horia reblogged this from eup-horia and added:
- iloveyourstupid-face answered: Top right is 4.4 cm, not 7.4 as I said before. Sorry !
- julianaparker likes this
- letswavethroughthedaylight said: top right x= 4.35
- jud1th answered: i will help you x
- lovesummerbermuda answered: omg i not sure but i was just doing myimaths to and it froze but when when back to login my account it was it my file sorry i hope that will
- b-of answered: top left: 3.5 cms
- bubbletoess likes this
- letswavethroughthedaylight answered: for the top right x= 4.35 cm (rounded to the nearest hundredth) yay!!
- eup-horia posted this